Hello there friends!
This week I have put together a new collection called Dupe Dat. I will be bringing you 13 dupes for some very popular products. I’m showing you the cruelty free version of what you may already wear day to day. Just so you guys can see that there really is a cruelty free alternative to basically everything, even your cult favourites!
So let’s begin! These are my 13 cruelty free dupes;
- The ModelCo LashXtend is great dupe for the Mac Extended Play Gigablack Mascara. They are both tubular mascaras and are as equally easy to apply and remove.
2. The Essence Make Me Brow is a great alternative to Benefit’s Gimme Brow, they are nearly identical in every aspect except the price.
3. Designer Brands Longwear 24hr Foundation is pretty comparable to Estée Lauder’s Double Wear Foundation. A lot of people who swear by Estée Lauder’s foundation have found this to be a really close match in regard to wear time especially.
4. The Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder is a great full coverage powder that many have compared to Mac’s Studio Fix Powder.
5. The Essence Lash & Brow Gel is my go to clear gel, it never gets crunchy or flaky. I would highly recommend it as a dupe for Benefit’s Ready Set Brow.
6. Urban Decay have recently released the Optical Illusion Primer, and this stuff is great at reducing pores and blurring everything in general. Because of it’s pore refining qualities I would rate it as an amazing alternative to Benefits cult fave Porefessional.
7. E.L.F’s Eyebrow Kit is my ride or die for brows, it is an amazing and good quality dupe for Benefit’s Brow Zings.
8. The L.A Girl Pro Conceal is an amazing and blendable alternative for Mac’s Pro Wear Concealer. Both behave very similarly on the skin, another plus is that the L.A Girl concealers come in colour correcting shades too.
9. E.L.F’s Twinkle Pink Blush is a very similar shade to the Nars Orgasm Blush, I’ve included a swatch here to show you guys! It even has the same flickers of gold as the Nars blush!
10. The Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water is an amazing vegan and cruelty free dupe for the Garnier Micellar Water. This removes makeup so easily and efficiently, it’s like a magic eraser for makeup.
11. Jeffree Star’s Velour Lipstick in the shade Redrum is a great dupe for Mac’s Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick.
12. The Cover FX Oil Free Foundation is a buildable light full coverage foundation that would be a great alternative to L’Oreal’s Infallible Pro Glow Foundation. These products are even packaged similarly, coincidence? I think not.
13. Skincare brand Ren has an amazing dupe for Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. It’s the Ren No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm, this starts of as an oil to remove everything and then you add water and it becomes a milky face wash. This stuff even removes waterproof mascara in a jiffy, what a dream!
I personally own all of these dupes and would recommend them as amazing cruelty free options to their evil counterparts. Some of the products listed above are vegan too, which some people prefer. I hope this helps everyone realise that there is nearly a dupe for everything.
Thanks for coming!!